1. Collection of Data.Our registration process requires a valid e-mail address, a unique user ID, password and additional bolded fields (depending on the country). Providing us with other information is at your option. Please take note that your user name, e-mail address, or other submissions that you make on this site may contain your real name or other personally identifiable information and, as a result, may appear on this site. Like many web sites, we may also automatically receive general information that is contained in our server log files such as your IP address and cookie information. Information about how classified ads may be served on this site (if at all) is set forth below. casas24.com may send notifications or messages, to users interested in your ads, through the email you used to register. You may always unsubscribe from these emails.
2. Information UsageAccount registration and ad publication grant Casas24.com the right to publish in its network of sites the contact information of the Publisher in order to facilitate consumer contact with the Publisher.
3. Account removal conditionsRegistered users wishing to eliminate their account can request it via email writing Contact us via Email. This process can take between 3 and 5 days. In case of emergency, you can contact Casas24.com via telephone in Panama at 507-830-2424 and in Costa Rica at 506-4010-0424, Nicaragua +505-7831-3600. Important: Account elimination results in the deletion of the user’s account and corresponding ads. We, at casas24.com are not responsible for the maintenance, elmination or update of external search engine listings in portals such as Google, Yahoo, Bing or any other sites outside of the casas24.com network.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to this sites and other sites on the Internet.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
6. Children.We do not allow persons who are ages thirteen or younger to become members of this site. For more information, please contact our webmaster.
10. Contact Information.If you have any questions about this Policy or our web site, please feel free to contact our webmaster
You can choose to disable the Service at http://www.clicktale.net/disable.html.
12. UnsubscribeIn order to unsubscribe or stop receiving emails sent from Casas24.com, you must start by clicking on the unsubscribe link located in the lower section of the sent email. According to the acquired user level, you may unsubscribe immediately following your click on the link. If you are a registered user, you will need to enter your account using your login and password, then click to Confirm your unsubscription.
If you only wish to spot receiving certain emails sent from casas24.com, you may manage this option from your account. Enter using your login and password, then menu Profile > Modify Emails > Subscriptions to select the needed unsubscription.
Contact us via Email
Last Update: 19/08/2020